February 23, 2006

Ordinarily Amazing

This week has been pretty boring and uneventful. This weekend should be a little better, since on top of my regular routine I'll be checking out the house I'll be moving into before school, going to KOP and hopefully seeing people from back home. All that fun, however, isn't till tomorrow night, so I still have a little while longer to trudge on ahead. At this point, I'm running on autopilot, hoping that the hours fly by like minutes so I can get to the promised land called "weekend".

My computer is basically back to normal now. I still haven't copied my music from the iPod back onto my computer, and I lost all the pictures of friends I had, but DeadAim is up and running ( I gave Triton a chance and hated it ) and I've made huge strides in personalizing my computer to the way I want. Basically, all I need to do for that is get pictures and sounds on there that make my computer "mine". It's a little anal and definitely unnecessary, but it's how I likes it. My screensaver has always been a montage of hand picked photos, and I'm pretty happy with the new batch. I found an amazing pic of my girl, Marilyn Monroe, probably the best one I've ever found, and it reflects the strength of my new lineup. Going on a search of MM really reminded me how absolutely drop-dead gorgeous she was. She's easily one of, if not the most, beautiful women in any lifetime.


Also, I think I got a lot of latent junk that had been hanging in my brain out last week in my multiple blog tirades, so I'm kinda out of stuff to talk about currently.

One thing I find incredible is this story that Jay uncovered and sent to me today at work. After I read it, and the contract, I was really blown away. It's amazing to me that people like this asshole actually exist and are able to carry on that kind of shit. I really recommend that if you can handle some graphic sexual explanations and can stomach the writings of a complete prick, then click on the above link and prepare to have your mind blown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»