March 16, 2006

Rapid Fire

Yeah it's been awhile since my last entry so what, you wanna fight about it? What can I say, updating my blog totally slipped my mind this week, even though I told myself multiple times to get on here and do it. I do have some stuff I want to talk about, but first I'm going to speed through what happened since my last entry. Let's see if I can get it all in with one breathe...

Friday went to dinner with my mom, had crab encrusted fillet and was second best steak I ever had, then went to liquor store to buy Sam Adams for Mike's birthday at Rowan, wound up inviting Kristen because she was bored and I knew Dana would be there, showed up and Mike was already drunk, whatever still a good time we left at midnight and grabbed some burgers, woke up Saturday to play pool, we sucked balls since we don't play anymore, went home and discovered all my friends were busy/not around, so I called Kristen again, went into Philly, she got some Greek food and we walked to where I'll be living, real nice neighborhood I was really encouraged about moving in, Sunday nothing happened for awhile, then we had corned beef and i went to meet up w/ Kent and Rach (she's on break and was here till wednesday), had worst waitress ever, only happens when Rach is there aparently, work monday, same waitress that night, hung out for a bit, sick on tuesday i felt like shit and work was slow so i didnt care too much, came back on wednesday feeling a little better but still not great, hung out that night with kent, glad he's back i was bored as hell last week, played some WoW and that brings metotoday.....

*takes deep breath*

Didn't think I'd make it there for a second.

One thing that retarded my boredom for awhile last week and the week before was this personality type test. Jay sent it to me at work and I checked it out, and I have to say it was really accurate for both of us (scary almost I can say for myself). Basically, follow the link to take the test. It's only yes or no questions and it takes maybe five minutes, but there is a catch: you have to tell the truth. It sounds stupid, but I've already seen one or two people take the test and putting down answers that were totally NOT them. Don't put down what you think the "right" answer is, because there is no correct answer. If you don't care about the path traveled and only care about the goal, then put that, or if you make decisions based on emotion rather than logic, put that too. If you aren't truthful with the test, then your personality won't match the test result.

Once you submit and get your type, go back to the main site and find out what those four capitalized letters mean. I was INTJ in case you were wondering.

I still want to talk about the Eagles and free agency, my thoughts on the Flyers, and Barry Bonds, but I'll just put that all together in a sports-oriented entry.

No comments: